FREE SHIPPING PLUS DISCOUNTS
- NEW Customer FIRST order ships FREE.
- REPEAT Delivery orders ship FREE.
Learn more: Repeat Delivery
Eniva® Full Spectrum Flex® Liquid Joint Support provides powerful ingredients shown to support joint function.* Generous amounts of liquid Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Vitamin B5, and Vitamin B6 support normal joint structure and fluidity.*
Liquid Joint Support and Comfort:
• Type II Collagen is essential for joint structure.*
• Glucosamine is an important building block needed by the body to manufacture specialized components called glycosaminoglycans.*
• MSM contributes sulfur for protein synthesis and enzyme function to support joints.*
• Chondroitin is a major constituent for normal joint structure.*
The Eniva Flex active ingredients such as glucosamine liquid work in synergy to create a safe and natural combination to help you stay active and healthy.*
Aqueous Stabilization™: Eniva's liquid proprietary nutrient stabilization process.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2018.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Purified water, natural beet sugar, glucosamine hydrochloride (from shellfish sources), citric acid, natural flavors, methyl-sulfonyl-methane (MSM), chondroitin sulfate (from bovine sources), type II collagen (from poultry sources), sorbic and/or benzoic acids (protect freshness), ascorbic acid, xanthan gum, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, white willow extract.
• Gluten Free
• No Artificial Flavors
• No Artificial Colors
• Diabetic Friendly
• Cold Processed
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
Directions: Adults: 1 ounce daily (30mL). Shake well before using.
Recommednations: May combine with 8 ounces of water / juice.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate after opening.
Cautions: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to components found within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have an ongoing medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. Isolated minerals or nutrients are best taken as part of a well balanced diet and broad supplement program. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.