Eniva® Muscle Aid® provides a generous serving of Malic Acid to promote optimal levels of energy production within cells.* Muscle Aid utilizes Eniva’s proprietary aqueous delivery system to provide enhanced absorption for maximum effectiveness.*
Muscle Aid Helps to Support:
• Muscle Wellness*
• Health Energy Level*
• Aluminum Removal from the Body*
Malic Acid occurs naturally in fruits, especially watermelon, apples, plums, and cherries.
Maximimizing Energy Production
Eniva's Muscle Aid® provides a generous serving of malic acid to support optimal levels of energy production within cells.* Muscle Aid® utilizes Eniva's proprietary aqueous delivery system to provide enhanced bio-availability for maximum effectiveness.* Because of the compelling evidence that Malic Acid plays a central role in energy production, especially during anaerobic conditions, Muscle Aid may benefit healthy individuals interested in maximizing their energy production.*
Energy Currency of the Body
Eniva's Muscle Aid is a nutritional supplement of bio-available malic acid. Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in all living cells and plays a key role in energy production. Although known as "apple acid" because it is found in high concentration in apples, it's also found in other fruits (and vegetables), such as watermelons, plums, and cherries.
There are two general routes for energy production in the body. One uses oxygen (aerobic) and the other does not (anaerobic). The route for energy production using oxygen is called the citric acid cycle, or Krebs cycle. It is the most efficient way for the body to produce energy. The route of energy production that does not use oxygen, called glycolysis, is not as efficient for energy production and can cause the buildup of acid in tissues.
Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the substance that stores energy that is created when the body burns carbohydrates and fats in the Krebs's cycle. When the body needs energy, as for a muscular contraction, ATP is broken down to release the stored energy. ATP is the universal energy molecule for the body and is produced within structures in cells called mitochondria. Malic acid has been indicated as a very critical molecule in controlling mitochondrial function.*
Malic acid has also been conclusively demonstrated in research studies to be a very effective chelator of aluminum from the body.* It's able to dissolve aluminum complexes and reduce the accumulation of this substance in various body tissues and organs. Malic acid primarily increases the excretion of aluminum in the urine but also causes excretion in fecal matter.
How Muscle Aid Works
Malic acid is a precursor to malate, a substance in the body that is critical in the production of energy in both the oxygen-dependent (aerobic) and independent (anaerobic) routes.* Malate is a source of energy and is the only metabolite of the oxygen-dependent cycle that decreases in concentration during intense physical activity. Therefore, the need for malic acid in energy production is critical. In some individuals, for unknown reasons, the efficiency of energy production via the oxygen-dependent route does not work optimally. Therefore, the body may switch to anaerobic energy production. This, however, can lead to the buildup of acid in muscle tissues, leading to muscle soreness and feelings of fatigue. Malic acid has an oxygen-sparing effect. As such, malic acid helps to aid in the proper functioning of the oxygen dependent route of energy production and aids in feelings of muscle wellness.*
Muscle Aid utilizes Eniva's proprietary aqueous delivery system to provide enhanced bio-availability for maximum effectiveness.*
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2021.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- A serving of Malic Acid to promote optimal levels of energy production within cells. Muscle Aid utilizes Enivas proprietary aqueous delivery system to provide enhanced absorption.
- Muscle Aid Helps to Support: Muscle Wellness Health Energy Level Endurance Aluminum Removal from the Body. Malic Acid is naturally in fruits, especially watermelon, apples, plums, & cherries.
- Eniva's Muscle Aid provides a generous serving of malic acid to support optimal levels of energy production within cells.
- Muscle Aid utilizes Eniva's unique liquid delivery system for fast, easy absorption. As malic acid helps play a role in energy production, particularly during high intensity activity.
- Ideal for athletes or people seeking muscle wellbeing, malic acid helps to aid in the proper functioning of the oxygen dependent route for energy production and aids in feelings of muscle wellness.
Ingredients: Purified water (multi-loop UV treated, deionized, microfiltered), malic acid, organic stevia leaf extract, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) (protect freshness).
• Gluten, Soy & Lactose Free
• Zero Sugar & Zero Carbs
• No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
• BPA Free Bottle
Adults: 1-2 Tablespoons daily (15mL) or as needed before and after activity.
Mix with 8 ounces of liquid.
Shake well before using.
Avoid freezing and heat.
Best if refrigerated after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to ingredients. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have an ongoing medical condition, pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.