Eniva Minerals for Life® Potassium Liquid Minerals Concentrate is a dietary supplement of the Cell-Ready® mineral POTASSIUM in a proprietary nutrient delivery system.
BENEFITS OF POTASSIUM
• CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH*
• HEALTHY PRESSURE WITHIN BLOOD VESSELS*
• HEALTHY MUSCLE CONTRACTION*
• HEALTHY SKIN TISSUE*
• HEALTHY LIPID LEVELS*
• HEALTHY NERVE TRANSDUCTION THROUGHOUT THE BODY*
• ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE*
WHY POTASSIUM IS SO VALUED
• Potassium (symbol "K") comprises 5% of the total mineral content of the body. It is a primary electrolyte and is known as a great alkalizer, important in pH and water balance.
• Potassium is vital in supporting cardiovascular health and muscle contraction.*
• Potassium plays a vital role in nerve and cellular integrity by playing a role in the transfer of nutrients into and out of the cell.*
Potassium constitutes 5% percent of the total mineral content of the body, even though only about 34 ounces are found in the body at one time. Because it is a primary electrolyte, potassium is known as a great alkalizer, important in pH and water balance.* Potassium is easily absorbed, but at least 90% of it is excreted through the kidneys and bowels.* Potassium is vital to the elimination of wastes in the body.*
Potassium is a natural diuretic, helping your body excrete water and sodium, thus promoting healthy cardiovascular health.* In fact, a lack of potassium may be a factor in salt sensitivity.* Scientists believe that potassium has the ability to pump sodium out of the body's cells and reduce the body fluid.* One study discovered that high-sodium diets significantly impact pressure within blood vessels.* Further, it may be likely that relative deficiency of minerals in the diet, like potassium, calcium, and magnesium, influence salt sensitivity. Potassium may affect blood vessel tone and may modify the way blood vessels react to circulating hormones that affect pressure within blood vessels. Not only is potassium's role in cardiovascular health quite remarkable, but it is also necessary for healthy muscle contraction.*
Potassium is necessary for adequate muscle contraction and rapid transmission of nerve impulses through the body. Proper conduction of nerve impulses is essential for smooth and coordinated movement of muscle as related to motion.*
Potassium produces healthy electrical activity in the heart and rapid transmission of nerve impulses throughout the body.* Heartbeat irregularities are commonly considered a classic sign of potassium deficiency.* Potassium plays a vital role in nerve function and cellular integrity by regulating the transfer of nutrients into the cell.*
Potassium attracts oxygen to tissues; lack of it reduces tissue oxygenation. Potassium aids in good muscle tone, correct positioning of vital organs, and a strong heart.* If potassium is depleted, it is likely that albumin, sugar, gelatinous substances, sodium, and chlorine are also in short supply or not fully assimilated. The body clearly needs a certain amount of sodium to support cardiovascular health. It also needs certain levels of other minerals, such as potassium, to keep sodium levels in the body from getting too high.* Research shows that controlling the salt and water content at the cellular level with proper potassium levels promotes healthy cellular function, energy production, and overall biological integrity.* Low-sodium, high-potassium environments can support proper cell protein configuration.*
Potassium also supports the adrenal glands.* These glands are often severely impaired from a protracted period of functioning in a continual state of stress response.
Potassium supplements help to support healthy sugar balance in the body.*
Potassium is essential for supporting nerve impulses, maintaining acid-base balance, and converting blood glucose to glycogen (stored carbohydrates that make up the body's priority fuel reserves).* It also helps widen the blood vessels during exercise, thereby increasing blood flow to help carry away heat.*
Solutomic: An aqueous, submicron form of mineral ions in pure water for easy absorption and body use. It contrasts to tablets or capsules which must first dissolve in the digestive system before being absorbed.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2021.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Liquid Concentrated Potassium Supplement: Zero sugar. Zero calories. Keto friendly. Diabetic friendly
- IONIC POTASSIUM: Formulated using Eniva Health's proprietary technology to facilitate best absorption of potassium into your system. Potassium contributes to energy, muscle performance, cardiovascular health, nervous system health, hydration and wellbeing.
- COLD PROCESSED: Paraben free, alcohol free, gluten free. non GMO, no artificial colors or flavors, Keto appropriate.
- MADE IN USA: Manufactured onsite at Eniva Health’s FDA registered and GMP compliant/NSF Certified manufacturing facility in Plymouth, Minnesota. Unlike most competitors, Eniva Health makes its own products.
- DIRECTIONS: 1 Ounce daily (30 mL) Shake well before using. Highly concentrated may combine with 8 oz or more of water or juice. Avoid freezing or heat. Refrigerate after opening.
Potassium Mineral Liquid Concentrate (32 oz)
Ingredients: Purified water (multi-loop, UV treated, deionized, microfiltered), potassium citrate, malic acid, citric acid, potassium chloride, natural flavors, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) [protects freshness], organic stevia leaf extract.
• Gluten, Soy & Dairy Free • Zero Sugar • Vegan Friendly • No Artificial Flavors • No Artificial Colors
• Cold Blended
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
Adults: 1 ounce daily (30mL).
Shake well before using.
Mix with 8 ounces of liquid.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate after opening.
CAUTION: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to components in product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have an ongoing medical condition, pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use.
KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.