Welcome to Wellness
Your nutritional path is specific to you! -- Every person has unique needs when it comes to supporting specific health goals.
Select and click the circular icons for your Health Focus:
Your wellbeing journey is like building a new house or running a marathon. You must first prepare to accomplish your goal. This same concept holds true for the health of your body. Being properly prepared and “nutritionally conditioned” helps your body achieve its desired healthy state.* This must be done first for longterm success! Your body has “innate intelligence” and knows what to do when given the proper nutrition. We just need to give it that opportunity.
Remember friends, if you have an immediate or serious health concern, please consult your personal medical professional. And, it is always recommended that you visit with your primary health care provider when you begin a supplementation program.
• Often, individuals have unique nutritional needs. The Eniva nutraceuticals may help address these unique nutritional demands. The Eniva products do not treat, reduce or cure disease.
Product Use Recommendations:*
STEP 1: Establish a Nutritional Foundation
• Use 1–2 ounces of VIBE daily; split between AM/PM.
– Mix with 8-10 ounces of water/juice, if desired.
– If you have a sensitive stomach, start slowly and gradually increase amount.
• Use 2 softgels of Efacor daily; 10–15 min. before meal.
STEP 2: Focus on Wellness Goals
• Dependent upon health goals, add/delete other Eniva products, as needed.
• Please reference the “Eniva Product Use Guide” above.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
– Continue using VIBE daily for your nutritional foundation.
– Please do not exceed 3 unique Eniva products in the first month.
– When adding additional products, please add one at a time, with 1-2 week intervals between additions.
– Please involve your personal health care practitioner before starting any new nutritional product or program.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.