Eniva Magnesium Concentrated Liquid Mineral
Magnesium Helps to Support:
• Bone health*
• Healthy nervous system*
• Healthy calcium balance in blood vessels*
• Normal calcium balance in organs*
• Airway health*
• Muscle health*
• Healthy and normal involuntary body movements*
• Healthy and proper growth*
• Healthy and happy disposition*
• Healthy eating habits*
• Healthy cardiovascular electrical impulses*
• Monthly feminine health*
Magnesium (symbol "Mg") is the seventh most abundant mineral in the earth's crust and may be one of the most important nutrients for humans. This liquid magnesium supplement is an essential nutrient that is required for many biologic functions, including over 300 enzymatic reactions.
One of magnesium's most important jobs is maintaining the function of the nervous system and neuromuscular transmission.* In addition, 50-60% of the magnesium in the body resides in bone. Magnesium works closely with calcium to help promote healthy bones.*
Magnesium plays a key role in the production of cellular energy and is involved in almost every biologic process. Magnesium and calcium work together in the body for the formulation of adenosine triphosphate, the key form of biologic energy.* This liquid magnesium is potent and easy to take!
The human body needs water-soluble magnesium to utilize calcium properly. Your body needs about two parts magnesium for every one part calcium for best antioxidant effects.* If you have proper magnesium levels, the body can use the calcium it needs and discharge the rest. Most people have more calcium in their diets than they need but an absolute shortage of magnesium. Of even more concern is the fact that the average American diet makes very little allowance for magnesium. It is of concern that large doses of calcium are currently being promoted in our diets without proper magnesium supplementation.*
Consuming enough water-soluble magnesium with calcium has many positive benefits for the human body. It often results in feeling younger because lack of proper magnesium to calcium ratios results in rapid aging in every man, woman, and child in this country.* It is also reported to help individuals lose weight.* The fact that calcium can be good and bad has eluded experts researching anti aging for the last 50 years. It is also believed premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is nothing more than a symptom of premature aging caused by calcification of female body parts. Instead of women's ovaries aging in their sixties, they age in their twenties. Women who were put on a program of increased magnesium reported their PMS vanished. More importantly, the women reported feeling and looking 10 to 15 years younger. Most women said they had lost weight, increased their energy, and had a more positive outlook.* In addition, many said they noticed smoother skin without any other topical applications.* The best anti-aging advice in the world may be: "Take less calcium, take more magnesium."
Magnesium can assist people in enjoying the prime of their lives by promoting ease of joint movement, steady functioning of the cardiovascular system, proper sugar balance, healthy bones, and long-term mental clarity.*
When too much calcium is deposited in an area of the body, it is called calcification. As we grow older, calcium migrates from the hard tissues (bones) to the soft tissues in your body. Increased calcification can cause aging and premature death. Proper calcium utilization can promote youthfulness and longevity.* As magnesium levels go down, up to 30% of the energy a cell creates can be spent trying to pump the calcium out. This is why some people exhaust so easily. Calcification can occur in the arteries, heart, or kidneys. Proper magnesium levels in the body can contribute to a healthy gallbladder, eyes, hair, and smooth skin.* As you age, your (undesired) calcium levels will usually increase relative to the lack of magnesium in your diet. But the good news is that consuming extra magnesium, in a water-soluble form, allows your calcium to start migrating out of the tissue and organ areas where it does not belong.* In addition, what your body does not need, it will be able to expel.* This may contribute to individuals looking younger after using the product.*
Magnesium is required for production and transfer of energy from protein synthesis and for contraction of muscles and excitability of nerves.* It is also a cofactor in a myriad of enzyme systems.* It is apparent that our bodies are able to consume large amounts of magnesium to insure proper use of calcium.* Proper utilization of magnesium supports a healthy respiratory system, increased muscle tone and size, a more comfortable menstrual cycle, healthy growth, strong, relaxed muscles, proper physical balance, and healthy organs and soft tissue.*
- Magnesium plays a key role in the production of cellular energy and is involved in almost every biologic process. Magnesium and calcium work together in the body for the formulation of adenosine triphosphate, the key form of biologic energy.*
- Magnesium is essential for every major biological process. It is necessary for the metabolism of glucose, production of cellular energy, and the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins.* Magnesium's role in cellular reproduction is key in maintaining healthy levels of immune-related cells during an immune challenge.*
- Magnesium is also important for the electrical stability of cells and supports the muscle tone of blood vessels, promoting a more relaxed state.*
- Magnesium plays a critical role in converting carbohydrates to energy, healthy heart function, activating enzyme systems, and muscular contractions.* Magnesium is also needed for a cell to make ATP, the molecule that contains the energy of the body.*
- Magnesium is not a trace mineral but a major entity in our bodies. It is necessary for over 300 enzymatic reactions and is biologically interlocked with calcium metabolism. Magnesium is vital for making sure that calcium is used properly by the body. Between 50% - 60% of magnesium in the body is found in bone. It also plays a key role in the synthesis of proteins, which are components of many body structures such as cartilage.*
- Magnesium also plays an important role in the maintenance of the electrical and physical integrity of heart muscle.* Calcium and magnesium are both needed in proper amounts to maintain healthy balance between these minerals in the body, both of which have effects on blood vessels and the heart.*
John P. Trowbridge, former president elect of the American College of Advancement in Medicine, stated that although normal cardiovascular health and circulation and mental psychological balance appear to be unrelated, magnesium contributes to the health of both.* Proper magnesium levels help millions of people at work to maintain ease of wrist, neck, elbow, finger, knee, back, and hip movement.* Please be advised that Milk of Magnesia is not magnesium in the proper water-soluble form.
An aqueous, submicron form of mineral ions in pure water for enhanced absorption and body use.
The purer the water the more efficiently minerals are activated into their electrically charged ionic state. Eniva uses OHM® water (multi-step purified water) in a unique proprietary process at Eniva's government-inspected manufacturing facility, yielding an advanced aqueous form of copper ions (Solutomic®) in sparkling clear solution for quicker absorption than tablets or capsules which must first dissolve in the digestive system before being absorbed.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2020.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Purified water, magnesium (from magnesium citrate, magnesium malate, magnesium chloride), natural flavors, citric acid, malic acid, inulin (from chickory root), trehalose, stevia leaf extract, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) [protects freshness].
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• Gluten Free
• Diabetic Friendly
• Vegetarian Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
• No GMO Ingredients
• Cold Processed
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
Directions: Adults: 1 ounce daily (30mL).
Best if divided 15mL a.m. and 15mL p.m.
Shake well before using.
Recommendations: May combine with 8 ounces of water / juice.
Note: Increased dosage of magnesium may increase likelihood of loose stools. If stool loosens, reduce amount taken.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to components found within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have an ongoing medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. Isolated minerals or nutrients are best taken as part of a well balanced diet and broad supplement program. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.