FREE SHIPPING PLUS DISCOUNTS
- NEW Customer FIRST order ships FREE.
- REPEAT Delivery orders ship FREE.
Learn more: Repeat Delivery
Eniva® Natural Prostate Health is a specialized men’s vitamins health product designed to support the health of the male prostate and to promote healthy hair follicles through shared hormonal pathways.* This formula provides nutraceutical ingredients shown in clinical studies to support the health of male physiologic mechanisms:
• Prostate Health
• Urinary Flow
• Male Sexual Organs*
This product joins our line-up of supplements as one of the best multivitamins for men on the market today!
Natural Health Prostate Supports:
• The health and size of the aging male prostate*
• Healthy urinary flow and normal urinary frequency*
• Healthy bladder function*
• Healthy hair follicles and male hormonal balance*
• Nutritive support for hair growth, fullness and strength.*
• Hormonal balance in testosterone and DHT pathways.*
• Sexual health*
Hormonal Balance is the Key
An imbalance of testosterone can occur as men age. Stimulation of the testosterone hormonal pathway can produce a cycle of undesirable prostate and hair follicle irritation. Eventually, this can lead to lifestyle challenges.
Fortunately, the Eniva Natural Prostate Health formula takes a multi-faceted approach by addressing hormonal balance, the irritation cycle and by providing specific nutritional support for both the prostate and hair follicle.* This formula incorporates powerful research-based phytonutrients from both Western and Chinese traditions. The result is a safe and effective nutritional formula no male should go without.*
Eniva Natural Prostate Health is a science-based men's health nutraceutical that is doctor formulated with natural ingredients:
• Saw Palmetto
• Cranberry Extract
• Pygeum Africanum Bark
• Evening Primrose Oil
• Grape Seed Extract
• Pumpkin Oil
What is the Male Prostate?
• The prostate is a small organ approximately the size of a walnut.
• It lies below the bladder (where urine is stored) and surrounds the urethra, the tube that carries urine from the bladder.
• The prostate plays a key role in proper sexual function and also helps support the health of the bladder.*
A Complementary Approach
A key stimulating and potentially irritating hormone to both the prostate and hair follicles is a derivative of testosterone known as dihydrotestosterone, or DHT. Other male (androgenic) factors also play a role. Once simulated, the irritation cycle leads to body imbalance.
Numerous studies have yielded positive data regarding the clinical efficacy of phytonutrient substances. A significant benefit of these substances is their low side effect profile*. The following leading complementary phytonutrients and substances have demonstrated supportive research specifically related to men’s health:
• Saw Palmetto: Extensively researched and clinically supported, it plays a role in testosterone metabolic processing and promoting healthy DHT balance
– Data suggests it may mildly augment the action of 5-alpha-reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT.*
• Phytosterols with Beta-Sitosterol: A purified plant substance that is the main, active sterol found in saw palmetto, pumpkin seed, and pygeum. Similar in its action in the prostate and hair follicle to saw palmetto and pygeum.
• Pumpkin Seed Oil: Phytonutrient substance containing several major groups of active constituents: essential fatty acids, amino acids, phytosterols (i.e. beta-sitosterol), minerals and vitamins in their natural whole food matrix state. Additionally supports the health of the bladder and urethra.*
• Evening Primrose Seed Oil: Evening Primrose Seed Oil contains gamma linolenic acid (GLA), a fatty acid the body converts to a helpful hormone-like substance called prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) and may also independently posses properties that promote healthy testosterone metabolism.*
• Pygeum: The extract of evergreen trees in central and southern Africa has three main constituents: Phytosterols (including beta-sitosterol, Pentacyclic terpenes and Ferulic esters. These substances play a role in combating irritation, and may influence testosterone and DHT binding.*
• Nettle: The nettle leaf has anti-irritation actions.*
A Positive Impact with Natural Ingredients
• Selenium: Selenium has long been recognized as a potent antioxidant and has been strongly linked to aiding in healthy cellular replication.*
• Zinc: Zinc is found in high concentrations in the human prostate gland. It plays a role in the normal physiologic processes that help support a normally-functioning prostate gland.*
• Biotin: Biotin, a water-soluble B vitamin, acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of protein, fats, and carbohydrates. It has also been shown to support healthy hair, skin and nails.*
• Grape Seed: Grape Seed Extract is an antioxidant that contains natural bioflavonoids which help augment irritation cycles.*
• Silica: Silica is found in high concentrations in connective tissues in the body, such as skin, hair and nails. Silica provides nutrient support for healthy hair, shine, and strength.*
• Lecithin: Lecithin supports cellular integrity and healthy body tissues, such as skin and hair.
When Will I See a Difference?
• Most studies indicate a noticeable difference will be seen between 4-6 weeks. At a minimum, an individual who is integrating a complementary approach should stay on their program for at least 6 weeks.
• As always, be sure to include your personal professional health care provider in the decision to use complimentary nuetracutical products.
• It is recommended that individuals who have liver problems/disease do not consume products containing herbal components unless first checking with their qualified healthcare specialist.
Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2019.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Natural vegetarian capsule shell (titanium dioxide, hypromellose), proprietary blend, maltodextrin, zinc (zinc bisglycinate chelate), cellulose gum (vegetable), magnesium stearate, selenium (selenium glycinate complex).
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• No Sugars
• Gluten Free
• Vegetarian Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
Directions: Adults: 2 capsules daily (1 capsule AM/ 1 capsule PM) or as directed by your health care professional.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing, heat and moisture.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to component within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have ongoing medical condition, pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Posted by Karl on May 6th 2019
Super Product. Works Great.
Posted by Unknown on Mar 20th 2018
Natural Health Prostate is easy to take and convenient to carry on trips. It is very effective and produces positive results.
Posted by Raul C. P. on Jul 1st 2016