Eniva Health® Organic Enhanced MCT Oil provides energy packed fatty acids and metabolism support.* This MCT Oil contains high performance C8 and C10 fatty acids from Organic and Non-GMO coconuts. These are faster sources of energy and metabolism activators than longer chain fatty acids.*
• DIGEST MORE QUICKLY THAN LONG CHAIN FATS
• FASTER ENERGY
• LESS LIKELY TO BE STORED AS FAT
• LOWEST CALORIE COUNT OF ALL OILS
• Pure Source Organic MCTs: 14 g of MCTs per serving
• More quickly digested and converted into energy than long chain fats
• Doesn't require insulin for metabolism
• Helps support blood sugar levels already in a normal range*
• Helps you feel full*
• C8 and C10 suppress your hunger hormones*
• Has no odor or flavor – works well when added to beverages or foods
Your body relies on nutritional balance to operate at its best. This includes certain fats that help provide energy, support body structure, aid brain function and assist with overall body balance.* And believe it or not, specialized fats can actually help your body maintain a healthy and normal weight and body composition.*
Your body produces energy from what you eat. Although certain amounts of carbs and glucose are needed to fuel your body, you are actually programmed to burn fat more efficiently. By consciously eating fewer carbs, you allow your body to first burn fat for fuel. When your body burns stored body fat, this can result in weight control.*
The creation of ketones is a normal process for all that occurs when the body burns and converts fat to fuel. Ketones are produced from the breakdown of fatty acids.
The Eniva MCT Oil contains the helpful fatty acids C8 (Caprylic Acid) and C10 (Capric Acid), two types of MCTs that increase ketone levels in the body quite efficiently.
Ketones help manage your hunger hormones to "feel full" longer.*
(Hormones: Peptide YY and Leptin.)
Here's where it gets even more interesting: medium chain fats (also known as medium chain triglycerides, or MCTs) are digested more quickly than long chain fats. This means MCTs will actually get used for energy first, and are less likely to be stored as fat.
• MCTs are quickly absorbed within the GI tract and are metabolized rapidly by the liver, taking minimal effort by the liver to change them into energy. That gives your body a better chance of using them for fat energy rather than storing them for future use.
• MCTs have the lowest calorie count of all oils, and works to burn more calories, longer, than other fats. People often refer to this effect as "thermogenic." MCTs are generally not stored as fat because of this thermogenic activity, being used so quickly and efficiently for fuel by your body.
• Another plus is when your body is burning mainly fat for energy, your blood sugar stays balanced and likewise, your energy level too.* In fact, MCTs get metabolized similarly to how a carb is used, but it converts faster and it doesn't require insulin during the process.
• Blood sugar levels have a much better chance of staying balanced... a reason many diabetics prefer to use an MCT oil.* The result is fast, consistent energy for your body and brain, with no sugar rush and possible crash later.*
Use it in Drinks: Great in Coffee, Smoothies, Shakes, Juices
Use it to Complement Foods: Add to your salad, dips, sauces, marinades, yogurt, soups
Bake with It: Use in healthy muffins, breads, potato and vegetable bakes even meat and meat loafs
Take 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) 1-3 times daily as needed.
No refrigeration required. In order to maintain a normal weight, you should consume MCT oil as part of your total amount of fat intake and not as an additional amount of fat.
1 cup (240 ml) Black Coffee
1/2 teaspoon to 1 Tablespoon MCT Oil (depending on body need)
1/2 teaspoon to 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Organic Butter or Ghee
(Vary the MCT Oil to Butter ratio for your personal taste preference.)
HOW TO: Place all ingredients together. Mix until foamy/frothy in a BLENDER or use a handheld FROTHER.
Optional Add-ins: Almond Milk, Cinnamon, Cacao, Stevia or Raw Honey
When looking at all the PREMIUM characteristics below, the Eniva Health MCT Oil is a step above other options on the market:
• Plant Based
• Sourced from certified USDA Organic coconuts
• Contains primary C8 and C10
• Doctor Formulated
• Unflavored - perfect for adding to coffee, beverages, and foods
• Zero Sugar and Zero Carb: Ideal for a Keto Diet and Keto energy
• Healthy Fats: Great for a Paleo Diet
• Contains Medium Chain Triglycerides - 14 g Per Serving
• Pure Source MCTs
• No Palm or Filler Oils
• No artificial colors or flavors
• Stays Liquid Even When Refrigerated
• Dairy free
• Soy Free
• Cold Blended
• BPA-free bottle
• Sustainably sourced to protect the environment
• Free from Artificial Sweeteners
• Free from Artificial Flavors
• Free from Artificial Colors
• Gluten Free
• Diabetic Friendly
Eniva MCT Oil is a doctor formulated, specialized nutraceutical manufactured in the USA at Eniva Health’s FDA-inspected and GMP Certified Nutra-Pharma manufacturing facility in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
• It's important to know who and where your products come from!
• Made in Minnesota.
• Eniva products are USA produced.
• We manufacture onsite at our own certified manufacturing facility in Minnesota.
• For over 20 years, we’ve been delivering premium quality supplements to millions of people.
• We care about your experience.
• If a customer is not pleased with any product purchase, we will offer a refund or exchange.
• All products are refundable/exchangeable within 30 days of purchase.
• We are committed to providing outstanding customer care for you.
For adults only. Contains tree nuts (coconut). Excessive use may cause GI discomfort. To reduce this effect, take with food. If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use inner freshness seal under bottle cap is broken or missing.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customer experiences noted above do not imply that similar results will happen with your use of our products, or that the experience indicated is due directly to the use of our products. The Eniva MCT Oil is not a weight loss program.
Premium MCT Oil Pure Source Non-GMO Organic Coconut Oil
Ingredients: Pure medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil from Organic and Non GMO coconut oil.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
∆ Natural variations may occur.
Certified Organic by: MCIA
• Hexane Free
• BPA Free Bottle
Directions: As a dietary supplement begin by using 1 Tablespoon per day until personal tolerance is reached.
Suggested Use: 1-3 Tablespoons daily as needed. Add to coffee, smoothies and food.
Storage Directions: Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigeration is not required.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to components in product. For adults only. Excessive use may cause GI discomfort. To reduce this effect, take with food. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking a prescription, have an ongoing medical condition, pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.