Vitamin C Complex Liquid Concentrate (16 oz)
Free shipping & best pricing
- New Customers: receive free shipping up to $7.95 on your first order and best pricing when you create your customer account. Click here to create your free customer account before you shop.
- Always Free Shipping: Already a customer? Simply create a convenient Repeat Delivery for the products you like and get free shipping on your order. You can easily change product selections or cancel anytime. Click here
Eniva® Full Spectrum™ Vitamin C Liquid Concentrate provides the essential human nutrient of Vitamin C in concentrated liquid form. And, the natural ORANGE TASTE is fantastic! This fast-acting, liquid formula contains Vitamin C from a blend of sources, including whole food based components. The Full Spectrum combination supports the body's general health and vital immune functions.* This is a great addition to our full line of liquid vitamins and minerals! Find the best liquid vitamin for your needs in our online store.
The Next Generation of Liquid Vitamin C Supplement - Full Spectrum Nutrition
• A whole food based philosophy providing Full Spectrum sources of Vitamin C and natural nutrient cofactors, along with isolated Vitamin C nutrient components.
• Just the way Mother Nature intended! Powerful 300 mg per serving (500% of RDA).
Various Sources of Vitamin C:
• Acerola Berry Extract
• Rosemary Extract
• Orange Extract
• Citrus Bioflavonoids
Delicious Natural Orange Citrus Flavor
• The new and all-natural Orange Citrus taste is sure to be a pleaser.
• Non-GMO, gluten free, no artificial colors or preservatives, no sugar, and environmentally friendly!
• Each product bears the Eniva Nutraceutics Quality Certified stamp.
Vitamin C Full Spectrum Biodynamix Blend
• Provides Vitamin C from Natural Based Sources
• Nutrient Cofactors to Help Vitamin C Work Better
• Specialized Natural Components for Stabilizing Vitamin C in Solution
Are You Ready for the Cold and Flu Season?
If you're buying Airborne® Tablets or Emergen-C® powder, that's old technology, with slow action and lack of natural ingredients. Plus, these formulas often lack the necessary cofactors Vitamin C needs to work at its best!
INSTEAD, go with the Eniva Nutraceutics Full-spectrum Liquid Vitamin C. Liquid fast results with better absorption and bioavailability.*
• Powerful nature-based formula
• Great natural taste
• New bottle and label
Immune Boost*... Every cupboard should have Eniva's Full Spectrum Liquid Vitamin C when the body needs an additional Immune boost and to help the body stay strong.* – Each serving contains 300 mg of concentrated, high potency, easily and quickly absorbed LIQUID Vitamin C.
Did you know… Vitamin C is great for JOINTS!* It supports healthy collagen and joint movement.* If you are taking Eniva joint products, try adding a daily dose of Eniva Full Spectrum Vitamin C!
Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins, such as Vitamin C, may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.*
Aqueous Stabilization™: Eniva's liquid proprietary nutrient stabilization process.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2015.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, calcium ascorbate, natural flavors, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) (protect freshness), stevia leaf extract, malic acid, xanthan and/or guar gum.
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• Gluten Free
• Diabetic Friendly
• Vegetarian Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
• Lactose Free
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
• Cold Processed
Directions: Adults: 1.5 Teaspoons daily. Shake well before using.
Recommendations: May combine with 8 ounces of water / juice.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate upon receipt and after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to components found within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have an ongoing medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or under age 14, consult doctor before use. Isolated minerals or nutrients are best taken as part of a well balanced diet and broad supplement program. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.