Strontium Mineral Liquid Concentrate (32 oz)
In Stock • This product is NOT available in Japan
Eniva Minerals for Life® Strontium Liquid Concentrate is a dietary supplement of the Cell-Ready® mineral STRONTIUM in a proprietary nutrient delivery system.
Strontium Helps to Support:
• Bone health*
• Skeletal system*
Strontium (symbol "Sr") is a mineral found directly below Calcium on the Periodic Table of Elements. Strontium is a mineral with alkaline properties. Research has long suggested Strontium may be an essential nutrient required for the normal development, structure, function and health of the skeletal system.*
Trace amounts of strontium are found within the human skeleton. Strontium has an affinity for bone and is taken up at the bone matrix crystal surface. Clinical trials going back into the 1940s have supported this conclusion, and recent studies have provided evidence that it can offer unique nutritional support for the skeletal system – positively affecting bone metabolism leading to normalized bone density.*
Questions & Answers
How much do I take?
One ounce daily (250 mg)
When should I take it?
Preferably on an empty stomach with 8 ounces of water or your favorite juice.
Can I mix Strontium with other Eniva Products?
Who should take it?
Individuals concerned with promoting a healthy skeletal system. It is also a very alkalizing mineral.
Isn't Strontium radioactive?
Eniva does not use any radioactive mineral or substances in its products. There are radioactive forms of certain minerals, but these forms are not used in nutritional products.
An aqueous, submicron form of mineral ions in pure water for enhanced absorption and body use.
The purer the water the more efficiently minerals are activated into their electrically charged ionic state. Eniva uses OHM® water (multi-step purified water) in a unique proprietary process at Eniva's government-inspected manufacturing facility, yielding an advanced aqueous form of copper ions (Solutomic®) in sparkling clear solution for quicker absorption than tablets or capsules which must first dissolve in the digestive system before being absorbed.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2021.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Eniva Strontium Mineral Liquid Concentrate is a dietary supplement of the Cell-Ready mineral strontium in a proprietary nutrient delivery system.
- It's a specialized health liquid designed to naturally support the normal development, structure, function & health of the skeletal system.
- Is a dietary supplement of the Cell-Ready mineral STRONTIUM in a proprietary nutrient delivery system. Strontium Helps to Support: Bone health Skeletal system.
- Not irradiated or pasteurized, with no artifical colors, flavors, or sugars. Non GMO, gluten-free, diabetic friendly, vegan.
- Ingredients: Purified water, strontium (from strontium chloride), natural flavors, citric acid, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) [protects freshness], stevia leaf extract.
Ingredients: Purified water, strontium (from strontium chloride), natural flavors, citric acid, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) [protects freshness], stevia leaf extract.
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• Gluten Free
• Diabetic Friendly
• Vegetarian Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
• No GMO Ingredients
• Cold Processed
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
Directions: Adults: 1 Ounce Daily (30mL). Shake well before using.
Recommendations: May combine with 8 ounces of water / juice. For optimal absorption, strontium should not be ingested at the same time as calcium dietary supplements or calcium containing food. While supplementing with strontium, adequate calcium intake should be maintained.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to components found within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have an ongoing medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. Isolated minerals or nutrients are best taken as part of a well balanced diet and broad supplement program. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.