Eniva Chlorophyll+® Liquid Greens Complex is a specialized dietary blend of chlorophyll liquid supplements and body conditioning phytonutrients. This carefully designed Chlorophyll & Body Conditioner Formula focuses on supporting natural cleansing, detoxifying and purifying functions of the body.*
This cold processed, natural formula contains specialized liquid chlorophyllins plus the addition of L-glutamine, Inulin, Lemon and Apple Extracts to promote blood, intestinal and digestive health while supporting body deodorizing (including the bowels) and detoxification pathways.*
• Chlorophyll: The specialized green pigment in plants which harnesses the sun’s energy for photosynthesis. Chlorophyll is similar in structure to the hemoglobin molecule found in human blood. Within the plant, it performs multiple metabolic functions including respiration and growth.
• Chlorophyll Supplement: The specialized green pigment in plants which harnesses the sun’s energy for photosynthesis. Broad spectrum body conditioner, detoxifier and deodorizer.*
• L-glutamine: An amino acid which directly supports and nourishes the health of the intestines.*
• Inulin: A prebiotic component that supports regularity, immune function and the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.*
• Lemon and Apple Extracts: Provides broad spectrum naturally occurring phytonutrients supporting natural body detoxifying pathways.*
Health Benefits of Chlorophyll+ and Body Conditioner Formula:
• Internal Conditioner*
• Digestive Tract Detoxifier*
• Supports Healthy Oxygenation*
• Supports Healthy Cellular Membranes*
• Supports Intestinal Health*
• Supports Circulatory Health*
• Body Deodorizer*
Nature's First Gift for Wellness
Since the beginning of time, chlorophyll has been a symbol of life. Before man discovered fire or learned to hunt animals, he ate green plants. The "green" was chlorophyll, a substance responsible for absorbing and harnessing the energy of the sun involved in photosynthesis. As nature's first gift, chlorophyll continues to nourish and promote wellness.*
Chlorophyll in plants performs metabolic functions such as respiration and growth. Interestingly, the chlorophyll molecule is chemically similar to human blood, except that its central atom is magnesium. In humans, this central atom is iron. Liquid chlorophyll is highly valued for its ability to improve blood oxygenation and help cleanse the body, especially the liver and blood.*
Eniva's Liquid Chlorophyll is Paraben Free!
Until now, parabens (a family of synthetic cosmetic and food preservatives) were considered among those preservatives with low systemic toxicity, primarily causing allergic reactions. However, researchers' understanding of this class of synthetic preservatives is now changing in light of new clinical evidence in relation to the female hormone estrogen. Researchers from the Department of Biology & Biochemistry, Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, England, have found that the parabens, namely methyl-, ethyl-, propyl- and butylparaben, are estrogenic. This means they have a hormone like activity on tissues sensitive to estrogen - primarily uterine and breast tissues.
The recently discovered estrogenic effects of certain synthetic chemicals, such as parabens, and their subsequent effects on the endocrine system of humans and wildlife, is of growing concern-especially in relation to women's risk for breast cancer. Reproductive abnormalities in young boys exposed to such chemicals either prior to puberty or as fetuses also may increase risks for undescended testicles, testicular cancer, sperm abnormalities and prostate disorders.
Be assured that Eniva Liquid chlorophyll is paraben free, using natural compounds for preservation.
Aqueous Stabilization™: Eniva's liquid proprietary nutrient stabilization process.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2019.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Purified water, chicory inulin, natural flavors (natural extracts and essential oils), copper chlorophyllin (from mulberry leaf), L-glutamine, malic acid, xanthan gum, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) (protect freshness), stevia.
• No Artificial Colors / Flavors
• Paraben Free
• Gluten Free
• Diabetic Friendly
• Vegetarian Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
• Non-GMO Ingredients
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
It is normal and expected with natural extracts and ingredients some settling may occur.
Directions: Adults: 1 Teaspoon daily (5mL). It is recommended to not exceed 3 Teaspoons daily.
Shake well before using.
Recommendations: May combine with 8 ounces of water / juice.
Note: Protect surfaces as Bio-Chlor will stain. If contact occurs, rinse with water immediately and dry.
Storage Directions: Avoid excessive heat. Refrigerate after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to components found within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have an ongoing medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or under age 14, consult doctor before use. Isolated minerals or nutrients are best taken as part of a well balanced diet and broad supplement program. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Chlorophyll is excellent. It is one of my favorite supplements. I love the flavor. If it is good for the plants, it is great for me.
This was my first time purchasing liquid chlorophyll. This chlorophyll supplement is great. It smells yummy and it even tastes good in liquid. It works really well and helps keep you regular.