Zinc, Elderberry, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Echinacea and other nutrients have been shown in clinical studies to support immune health in the face of the common cold and associated symptoms. The Eniva Health Cold Buster contains these ingredients PLUS a powerful boost of natural fruits and vegetables to keep you strong.*
• Improved Formula with Elderberry and Echinacea
• 16 oz Value Size Bottle = 16 servings
• 10x More Potent Immune Blend
• Zinc • Elderberry • Echinacea • Vitamin C • Chamomile • Aronia
• Green Tea • Vitamin D • Apple • Orange • Black Currant
• Lemon • Cranberry • Blueberry • Broccoli • Oregano • Lemon... Plus more!
• Goes to work quickly in your body
• Easy to swallow formula, no tablets to choke down
• Ready to go, no messy powders to mix
• No sugary gummies that stick to your teeth
• Based in science
• Clinically researched
Eniva® Cold Buster contains a powerful combination of cold processed phytonutrients in addition to vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support immune health.* A synergistic blend of bio-available vegetables and fruits, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, polyphenols, green tea, herbals and more, Cold Buster helps maintain well-being even when your body experiences day-to-day challenges. It utilizes Eniva's proprietary Solutomic™ technology to provide superior liquid nutrition for maximum effectiveness.*
Available in Single-Serve Packets
This fast-acting liquid formula also comes in a convenient single serve packet, easy to put in your purse, bag or pocket when you travel to the gym, office or a vacation destination.
The exclusive combination of nutrients found in Cold Buster help sustain the immune system's complicated network of organs, cell tissues, and chemicals.
- Healthy and efficient functioning of body processes*
- A proper balance of antioxidant agents*
- Feelings of energy and vitality*
- Body pH balance*
How Cold and Flu Buster Works
Eniva cell-ready Cold Buster's combination of vitamins, minerals, herbals, green tea, and antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables help fill in nutrient gaps with critical nutrition the body needs to keep its immune system healthy.* Cold and Flu Buster helps you replenish needed cofactors for normal functioning of immune-boosting cells and contribute to feelings of vibrancy and resilience.*
A Power-Packed Lineup of Vitamins and Minerals
• Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, which helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin, while supporting the body's general health and vital immune functions.* It supports white blood cell function and overall antibody responses.*
• Vitamin D is an important factor in immune system health. Getting a sufficient amount of vitamin D is important for normal, healthy immune function, as well as growth and development of bones and teeth and healthy cellular replication.*
• Calcium is one of the most vital minerals for optimal functioning of your entire body. It plays a role in facilitating the secretion of certain hormones and hormone releasing factors, and supports cell membrane permeability, facilitating the passage of compounds in and out of cells.* It also supports a healthy pH level in the body, which is necessary for immune health.*
• Magnesium is an essential nutrient required for many biologic functions, including over 300 enzymatic reactions. Magnesium is essential for every major biological process. It is necessary for the metabolism of glucose, production of cellular energy, and the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins.* Magnesium's role in cellular reproduction is key in maintaining proper levels of immune-related cells.* It is also vital for making sure calcium is used properly by the body.*
• Zinc is essential for maintaining normal cell-mediated immune function. It is critical for the formation and activity of many enzymes and cells that play roles in the maintenance of a healthy immune system. It is also critical to other enzymes that support healthy free radical balance in the body.*
• Copper is a component of the protein ceruloplasmin and the enzyme copper-zinc superoxide dismutase, both of which inhibit free radical formation. Copper also is a vital component of the human enzyme copper-zinc superoxide dismutase, another potent antioxidant.*
Other Natural, Powerful Immune-Boosting Nutrients
Echinacea, Apple, Cranberry, Green Tea, Broccoli, Chamomile, Aronia (Chokeberry), Blueberry, Elderberry, Black Currant, Oregano, Orange, Lemon
• Echinacea, Chamomile, Oregano - plants that provide impactful immune benefits*
• Fruit and Vegetable Extracts - provide immune boosting antioxidants*
• Green Tea - contains bioactive polyphenols that function as helpful antioxidants, impacting the formation of free radicals*
Solutomic®: An advanced form of mineral ions in solution for enhanced absorption and body use.
Aqueous Stabilization™: Eniva's liquid proprietary nutrient stabilization process.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2019.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. Eniva products do not treat, reduce, cure or prevent disease.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, malic acid, citric acid, natural flavors, xanthan and/or guar gum, stevia leaf extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
• Liquid Fast
• Gluten Free
• No MSG
• No Artificial Flavors or Colors
• No Artificial Sweeteners
• Diabetic Friendly
• Vegetarian Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
• Lactose Free
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
• Cold Processed
Directions: Shake well before using.
Recommendations: May combine with 8 ounces of water or juice. Avoid freezing and heat.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate upon receipt and after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to components in product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have ongoing medical condition, pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.