Eniva Lung & Sinus Health is a science-based product combining specialized ingredients to support lung, respiratory and sinus health. Formulated to address five key areas impacting respiratory function, its full spectrum design has broad application for those needing lung and airway support.*
Special emphasis has been placed on factors that directly impact lung / nasal function and response to cellular or environmental stress. Formulated by Dr. Benjamin Baechler, a medical doctor dedicated to evidence-based formulation, the design of Eniva’s lung & sinus health product places it in a class all by itself.
• FULL SPECTRUM = 19 RESPIRATORY FOCUSED NUTRIENTS
• IRRITATION STRESS RESPONSE SUPPORT*
• INCLUDING TURMERIC, ORGANIC CORDYCEPS, BROMELAIN & MORE
• ZERO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS OR FILLERS
• ANTIOXIDANTS: IMMUNE SUPPORT*
• DETOX POWER*
• CELLULAR REPLICATION: LUNG & SINUS TISSUE SUPPORT*
Respiratory organs and tissue can become stressed from environmental irritants (such as pollen) to more toxic substances (pollutants). This results in irritating symptoms of occasional cough, nasal discharge or congestion and airway discomfort.
The Eniva Lung & Sinus Health formula has specific ingredients to help comfort and support important body processes for proper lung and nasal function.*
STRESS RESPONSE - COMFORT & SUPPORT
• Turmeric (Curcuma longa, root) – Stress Response Pathway 1*
• Nettle (Urtica dioica, leaf) – Lung Stress Response Pathway 2*
• Indian Frankincense (Boswellia serrata, resin) – Lung Stress Response Pathway 3*
• Black Pepper (Piper nigrum, fruit) – Bio-availability support*
The Eniva Lung & Sinus Health formula contains several ingredients which work through different mechanisms to support normal cellular replication pathways.*
HEALTHY CELLULAR REPLICATION*
• Organic Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis, whole)
• Pomegranate (Punica granatum, fruit and seed extract)
• Organic Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root)
• Prickly Pear (Opuntia dillenii, stem) extract
Exposure to toxic pollutants, environmental stressors, tobacco smoke and even ingested substances can lead to free radical damage. The Eniva Lung & Sinus Health formula contains scientifically tested ingredients shown to support the body's own detoxification pathways while also providing antioxidant support to address free radical damage.*
COMBAT OXIDATIVE STRESSORS & TOXINS*
Eniva Lung and sinus Health supports the body’s own Phase II Detoxification Enzyme System to help cells.* This system seeks to combat oxidative stressors and address environmental toxins. It also supports cellular antioxidant defenses and healthy organ function.*
• Quercetin (Sophora japonica, flower buds, extract)
• Brazilian Jabuticaba (Myrciaria cauliflora, fruit pulp)
• Broccoli Glucoraphanin (Brassica olerace, sprout and seed, extract)
• Chlorophyll (Sodium copper chlorophyllin)
Proper organ function, tissue integrity and immunity are key to supporting healthy respiratory function. Specific formulary ingredients included in this formula have been clinically researched to provide protease and antioxidant mechanisms to support lung and sinus health and overall immunity.*
• Organic Indian Amla Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis, fruit)
• Pineapple Bromelain (Bromelia ananas, fruit)
• N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC)
• Chamomile (Matricaria recutita, flower, extract)
Delivery of nutrients to the lungs, as well as proper oxygenation and gas exchange, requires healthy circulation.
SUPPORT PROPER CIRCULATION & BLOOD VESSEL PRESSURE*
Eniva Lung & Sinus Health contains Beet Root and Grape Seed Extract to support oxygenation and proper circulation.* These substances also possess natural immune supporting properties, while blood vessel pressure is also supported through the Panax Ginseng Extract.†
• Beet Root (Beta vulgaris, root)
• Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera, seed)
• Panax Ginseng Extract (Panax ginseng, whole plant)
Caution: Do not take turmeric/curcumin if pregnant/nursing, or if you have a history of gallstones/bile duct obstruction. Consult with physician before using if taking medication which may affect the ability of blood to clot, or if you are planning to have surgery.
†Already in normal range.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lung & Sinus Health - 120 Capsules
Other Ingredients: Vegetable hypromellose capsule.
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• Veggie Caps
• No Stimulants
• Gluten Free
• No Sugar
• No Dairy
Adults: 2 capsules daily. May increase to 4-6 capsules daily based upon need and healthcare provider instruction.
Children: 1 capsule daily (4 years and older).
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to components found within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have ongoing medical conditions, are pregnant, nursing or under age 14, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Warning Addition: Do not take turmeric/curcumin if pregnant or nursing, or if you have a history of gallstones/bile duct obstruction. Consult with physician before using if taking medication which may affect the ability of blood to clot, or if you are planning to have surgery.