Clean & Natural 100% Protein Isolate Powder, Grass Fed
- Maximum Purchase:
- 8 units
Save 10% Off During August!
Clean. Natural. Pure. 100% WPI Whey Protein Isolate.
Incredible Value when compared to other brands.
• Hormone Free
• Antibiotic Free
• 99% Lactose-free
• No Gluten
• Soy Free
The ultimate Quality, at the Best Value.
100% Pure Whey Protein Isolate: Just pure protein. 25 grams per serving. No protein blends, no added fillers, gelatin or binders, and no bulking ingredients. Its high purity means it goes to work right away. Plus, we've left out nearly all the lactose, carbs, fat and cholesterol. Sugars? Got that covered too - its low glycemic, so it won't spike your blood sugar. It's simply the finest protein you can find.
Like Nature Intended: Clean and natural. No artificial flavors or colors. No artificial sweeteners. Certified hormone free and antibiotic free, from grass fed cows. Only four ingredients. Plus, it's not "altered" with a single amino acid to artificially increase the protein content. Cold processed and undenatured, cold-microfiltered & ultrafiltration processed. It's the most complete protein you can buy, with all 9 amino acids.
Great Tasting: Not chalky, grainy or clumpy, and no strange aftertaste. We guarantee it's the smoothest best tasting protein you'll ever buy. Just mix away.
boost protein benefits with our exercises
Lean and Strong: 5 grams BCCAs per serving to promote lean muscle mass and energy production. Helps with athletic post-training recovery, muscle stress or fatigue.*
Easily Digestible: Its purity allows even lactose sensitive people to take it (99% lactose-free). Plus, glutamine supports general digestive health, and goes a step further to support your immune system*
Amazing Price: Our best price ever. Don't worry, the math is right – we're giving you our absolute best. And with 25 grams of 100% isolate protein per serving, it's one of the hottest values on the market today. 25 grams provides the average person with 50% of the Daily Value (DV) their body needs.
Why Whey Protein?
Whey protein contains the full spectrum of amino acids, and is one of the best sources of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). Whey includes three of the most important, essential BCAAs – leucine, isoleucine and valine – as well as glutamine. Whey has a very high biological value (BV), meaning its amino acid ratio allows the protein to be easily absorbed and used by the body. Your body needs amino acids for muscle function, growth, and energy production, particularly during a workout. Whey protein also contains biologically active protein components that offer antioxidant support, aid immune function and assist muscle recovery.*
But the main reason you should consider whey protein is its digestion rate. Whey protein requires very little digestion, giving you "fast" nutrition for fueling your muscles during a workout, and assisting with recovery afterwards.* Whey protein is often referred to as an “anabolic protein,” since levels of blood amino acids usually peak within 30 to 60 minutes of the protein being absorbed. A whey shake is your better choice for fast-acting protein as compared to whole food protein such as meat, or casein protein found most commonly in dairy products.
Our Isolate is manufactured with state of the art filtration techniques that remove most of the lactose and fat. This nearly pure form of makes it a better choice when you’re seeking to rapidly deliver protein to your body. It’s also the better choice if you have a lactose sensitivity. People with lactose issues will generally have a harder time digesting whey protein concentrate products.
Protein is an essential component of any balanced diet. But you may not realize all the additional benefits protein provides. First and foremost, it fuels you with essential building blocks for a strong, lean and optimal body. It also builds and repairs muscle, an important factor as people age, since muscle mass declines as we grow older. Protein helps aid normal immune and cardiac function.* Protein can also provide a metabolic boost if you’re trying to achieve a healthy weight. Protein can be the nutritional component you’ve been looking for to take your exercise and wellbeing to a whole new level.
Benefits of Natural Whey Protein 100% WPI:
• Clean and Natural
• 25 grams of protein per serving
• 4 grams of glutamine per serving, to aid digestion and support the immune system*
• 5 grams BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids) per serving, to help with athletic post-training recovery, either from muscle damage or fatigue
• Bioactive Protein Peptide System uses highly advanced Purification and Isolation techniques, as well as molecular weight profiling and selection
• Low glycemic – doesn't spike blood sugar levels
• Gluten, corn and soy free
• Only 95 calories per serving
• One 25 gm serving provides 50% of your required Daily Value (DV)
• No added fillers or binders, no gelatin or bulking agents
• Not altered with a single amino acid to spike protein content
• No artificial colors or flavors; no artificial sweeteners
• Only four ingredients
• Amazing taste -- not chalky, clumpy or grainy; no strange aftertaste
• Safe for those who have lactose tolerance issues
• Easily digestible
• Outstanding price
Natural Whey Protein 100% WPI Supports:
• Lean muscle mass development and growth*
• Reinforcement for muscles that are stressed or fatigued*
• A healthy metabolism*
• Cardiovascular health*
• Immune system health*
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2021.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Certified hormone free. Certified antibiotic free. Certified lactose free. Non-GMO. Gluten free, grass fed, undenatured, cold-microfiltered, & ultrafiltration processed.
- Clean and Natural. 25 g of protein per serving. 4 grams of glutamine per serving to aid digestion and support the immune system. Low glycemic — doesn't spike blood sugar levels.
- 5.5 g BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids) per serving, to help with athletic post-training recovery, either from muscle damage or fatigue. Bioactive Protein Peptide System.
- Gluten-, corn-, and soy-free. Non GMO. Only 120 calories per serving. One 30 g serving provides 50% of your required Daily Value (DV). No added fillers or binders, no gelatin or bulking agents. Not altered with a single amino acid to spike protein content. No artificial colors, flavors or artificial sweeteners.
- Only four ingredients! Amazing taste — not chalky, clumpy or grainy; no strange aftertaste. Safe for those who have lactose tolerance issues. Easily digestible. Outstanding price.
Clean & Natural 100% Protein Isolate Powder (15 Servings)
Ingredients: Whey protein isolates, natural flavor (vanilla bean), stevia (plant leaf), sunflower plant lecithin.
• NON GMO
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• No Soy Ingredients
• No Gluten
• No Corn
• Vegetarian Friendly
• Low Glycemic
• 4g Glutamine
• 5g BCAAs
• 25 Grams Protein Per Serving
Directions: Adults: 1-6 Scoops daily. One may increase dosage as needed.
Recommendations: Mix with 8 –16 ounces of water or favorite beverage/smoothie.ix with 8 –16 ounces of water or favorite beverage/smoothie.
Storage Directions: Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to ingredients. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have ongoing medical conditions, pregnant, nursing or under age 14, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Clean & Natural 100% Protein Isolate Powder (40 Servings)
Ingredients: Whey protein isolate (including partially hydrolyzed whey isolate), natural vanilla flavor (from vanilla bean), sunflower lecithin, organic stevia leaf extract.
• Soy Free
• Gluten Free
• No Artificial Ingredients
• Non GMO
• No Added Sugar
• Antibiotic Free
• rBGH Free
• No Artificial Sweeteners
• Low Glycemic
• 99% Lactose Free
• 5.3 g BCAAs
• 4g Glutamine*
• 11.3 g EAAs
• 25 Grams Protein Per Serving
* Glutamine/Glutamic Acid
Directions: Mix 3 scoops with 4-8 ounces of liquid
Storage Directions: Store in a cool, dry place. Settling may occur. Avoid excessive heat. Keep cap tightly closed. Keep out of reach of young children. This product is sold by weight, not volume.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to ingredients. Advised to contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, ongoing medical conditions, pregnancy, nursing or under age 14, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.