Eniva’s Heart Healthy ALL-NATURAL Gourmet Cooking Oil & Omega Salad Oil are Great for Summer Picnics, Grilling and Cooking!
BUNDLE INCLUDES GOURMET OILS
2 – Heart Healthy Cooking Oil – Two 24 oz bottles (48 ounces total)
1 – Omega 3-6-9 Salad Oil – One 12 oz bottle
Of course, all the natural oils are carefully selected and cold pressed to preserve flavor and nutrients.
• Cooking Oil: Cold pressed Omega 9 Oils from
avocado and safflower
• Salad Oil: Cold pressed Omega 3-6-9 Oils from
walnut, sesame, avocado
and sweet almond
Heart Healthy Cooking Oil is a premium blend of hexane-free, cold-pressed avocado and safflower oils, with a clean, delicate flavor that doesn't interfere with the flavor of food. Heart Healthy Cooking Oil is exquisitely blended for taste and health. It is loaded with stable omega fatty acids that contribute to good health, similar to olive oil, so prominent in the healthy Mediterranean diet, without the taste of olive oil. The healthy fatty acids in this product support the body's own efforts at heart health, lipid profiles, brain function and hormonal balance.*
ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS SUPPORT
• Metabolism and aid in natural fat loss*
• Cardiovascular system*
• Brain / Neurological systems*
• Hormonal balance
• Skin and nails*
• Immune function*
• Utilization of antioxidants*
Heart Healthy Cooking Oil is a healthy cooking oil composed of roughly 85% healthy monounsaturated and cis-cis polyunsaturated fats. It is approximately 75% oleic acid (a monounsaturated omega 9 fatty acid). EFAs contribute to good health, similar to olive oil, but without the strong taste of olive oil. It actually brings out the wonderful flavor of the food it's being cooked with.
Omega 9 also contains naturally occurring vitamin E. It has no cholesterol and is highly stable when heated – compared to polyunsaturated oils which degrade faster with heat.
FEATURES WE LOVE!
• All purpose / All temperature oil
• Excellent for baking, sautéing, grilling and deep frying!
• Ideal for high heat cooking – smoke point of 538°F
• Retains essential fatty acid profile at high temps versus turning into a trans-fat (like olive oil)
• Cold pressed, hexane and solvent free
• Light, delicious taste
• Keto-diet friendly
• Amazing value – bundle and save
• Excellent for sautéing fish, vegetables and meats
• Grill Master: Perfect for barbeque
• Deep fry without the guilt
• Bake decadent creations – enhanced richness
• Try as a popcorn drizzle or spread
• Bundle & Save – then, share with a friend
Eniva Omega 3-6-9™ Salad Oil is a premium blend of hexane-free pressed walnut, sesame, sweet almond, and avocado oils. It has a neutral taste, delicate flavor, and pleasing mouth feel that enhances salad dressings and other dishes. Omega 3-6-9 refers to the fact that it contains the essential fatty acids (EFAs) omega 3 oils, omega 6 oil, and monosaturated omega 9 oil, which are vital for a healthy body. We’re confident you’ll think Omega 3-6-9 is the best salad oil you’ve ever tried!
BENEFITS OF OMEGA 3, 6 and 9
ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS
• Support healthy metabolism and weight management.*
• Impact antioxidant activity.*
• Support cardiovascular systems*
• Aid healthy skin and nails.*
• Supports healthy joints.*
• Aids in immune health.*
• Supports neurological health.*
• Use oil for tasty dressings, dips, cold marinades,
sauces and drizzles
• Perfect alone for dipping bread or veggies
• Hexane and solvent free, cold pressed
• Delicate flavor – taste the food, not the oil
• Nitrogen flushed for freshness
• Amazing value – bundle and save!
Here are a fun recipes for summer healthy eating. Get grilling, and enjoy "fresh from the garden" veggies with the goodness of omega oils!
Prep Time: 10 minutes • Servings: Four (½ pound per person)
2 lbs chicken breast
½ cup Eniva Heart Healthy Cooking Oil
¼ cup soy sauce (use low salt version if possible)
¼ cup low-sugar maple syrup or favorite low-sugar liquid sweetener
1 tsp flour
1 tsp ground ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
– Combine chicken and other ingredients in a freezer bag. Marinate for up to two days in the fridge or indefinitely in the freezer. When ready to use if previously frozen, defrost overnight in the fridge.
– Grill by cooking each side for 6-8 minutes; total cooking time 12-16 minutes.
Prep Time: 20 min • Servings: 4
2 cups onion - 1 inch segments
2 cups peppers - 1.5 inch squares
2 cups mushrooms - whole
2 cups zucchini - 1 inch circles
⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
⅓ cup Eniva Heart Healthy Cooking Oil
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp dried basil
¼ tsp dried parsley
– Wash and chop vegetables. In a bowl, combine oil, vinegar, and herbs/spices to make a marinade.
– In a plastic bag combine vegetables and marinade, allowing ingredients to soak between ten minutes and one hour.
– Heat grill to around 375 degrees and add vegetables to skewers.
– Cook vegetable skewers on the grill for 9-10 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 5-6 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 min. • Servings: 4
1 cup mini mozzarella balls
1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
¼ cup chopped basil
2 tbsp Eniva 3-6-9 Salad Oil
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
– Mix ingredients well.
– Refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Supportive but not conclusive scientific evidence suggests that daily consumption of about 1 ½ tablespoons (20g) of oils containing high levels of oleic acid (at least 70%), may reduce the risk of heart disease as compared to other cooking oils.