Eniva® Full Spectrum™ Vitamin C Liquid Concentrate provides the essential human nutrient of Vitamin C in concentrated liquid form. And, the natural orange taste is fantastic. This liquid-fast formula contains Vitamin C from a blend of sources, including whole food based components. The Full Spectrum combination supports the body's general and immune health.* This is a great addition to our full line of liquid vitamins and minerals. Find the best liquid vitamin for your needs in our online store.
The Next Generation of Liquid Vitamin C Supplement - Full Spectrum Nutrition
- A whole food based philosophy providing Full Spectrum sources of Vitamin C nutrient cofactors, along with isolated Vitamin C nutrient components.
- Just the way Mother Nature intended, the formula offers a powerful 300 mg per serving (500% of RDA).
Multiple Sources of Vitamin C
- Acerola Berry Extract
- Rosemary Extract
- Orange Extract
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
Delicious Natural Orange Citrus Flavor
- The all-natural Orange Citrus taste is a crowd pleaser.
- Non-GMO, gluten free, no artificial colors or flavors, no sugar, and environmentally friendly!
- Each product bears the Eniva Nutraceutics Quality Certified stamp.
Vitamin C Full Spectrum Biodynamix Blend
- Provides Vitamin C from nature based sources
- Nutrient Cofactors to Help Vitamin C Work Well
- Specialized Components for Stabilizing Vitamin C in Solution
Are You Ready?
You need to be sure your immune system is healthy and resilient. Proper nourishment, exercise, plenty of water, and good hand washing techniques are all proactive measures. If you need to supplement, be sure to go with a product that will provide the necessary factors for success.
Eniva Health Full-spectrum Liquid Vitamin C:
- Powerful nature-based formula
- Great natural taste
- Liquid-fast absorption and bioavailability*
- Each serving contains 300 mg of concentrated Vitamin C.
Did you know…
Vitamin C is great for JOINTS!* It supports healthy collagen and joint health.* If you are taking Eniva joint products, try adding a daily dose of Vitamin C!
Aqueous Stabilization™: Eniva's liquid proprietary nutrient stabilization process.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2019.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, calcium ascorbate, natural flavors, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) (protect freshness), stevia leaf extract, malic acid, xanthan and/or guar gum.
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• Gluten Free
• Diabetic Friendly
• Vegetarian Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
• Lactose Free
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
• Cold Processed
Directions: Adults: 1.5 Teaspoons daily. Shake well before using.
Recommendations: May combine with 8 ounces of water / juice.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate upon receipt and after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to components found within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have an ongoing medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or under age 14, consult doctor before use. Isolated minerals or nutrients are best taken as part of a well balanced diet and broad supplement program. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
I was pleasantly surprised when I received my bottle and looked at the ingredients. I bought it to have a liquid vitamin c with high potency that I could mix into my morning shake, but also found it has plant source ingredients too! Love that it has acerola, orange, cranberry and rosemary plant extracts. Very impressed.