HeartFlow Super Bs
HeartFlow Super Bs
Eniva Heartflow Super Bs® are specially formulated heart health supplements designed to promote the health of blood vessels in the human body.* This formula provides high-potency liquid B-complex, to support healthy and normal homocysteine levels, a key factor in blood vessel health and function.*
High-Potency B12 and B6 Support:
- Blood vessel and heart health*
- Healthy homocysteine levels*
- Red blood cell health*
- Nerve function*
- Brain function*
• Healthy mood*
• Stress management*
The Eniva Heartflow Super B's heart health vitamins have "Full Spectrum" fruit and vegetable extracts. While this formula is ideal for the heart and healthy homocysteine levels, high potency B12, Folate and B6 are also wonderful for many other health goals - red blood cell health, nerve function, brain health, mood, and the immune system.* As the human body does not synthesize B-vitamins, this formula also addresses nutritional deficiencies that may occur as an individual ages.*
Full-Spectrum B-Phytonutrient Blend:
- Grape Seed Extract
Homocysteine is an important factor for heart health. Vitamins B12, B6 and Folic Acid all play a role in the regulation of homocysteine levels in the body, helping convert it to substances which do not interfere with normal blood vessel function and health.*
The advanced liquid formula of Heartflow Super Bs assists in faster use of ingredients than tablets or pills, which must first dissolve in the digestive system before being absorbed.*
One question commonly asked is, "How is this product different than the regular Eniva B Complex?"
The answer: Eniva Super B's contains three specific B-vitamins at exceptionally high potency: Vitamin B12, Folate, and B6. In contrast, the Eniva B-Complex is ideal for those seeking to add a "B-Boost" for energy, stress management or for other specific reasons.*
The Homocysteine Connection
What is Homocysteine?
When the body digests protein, homocysteine is produced. Homocysteine is an amino acid derivative of protein metabolism.
It is important that homocysteine stays in the proper balance and at a healthy level in the body so that:
- Arterial walls maintain good integrity and don't collect plaque
- Blood vessels stay at their normal diameter
- Blood is able to move through the body normally
- The body maintains blood sugar already in a normal range, and neurologic and kidney function perform correctly
Necessary cofactors are needed to break down and metabolize homocysteine. The necessary cofactors are Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B6. These nutrients all play a role in the regulation of homocysteine in the body, converting it to substances, such as methionine and cysteine, which do not interfere with normal vessel function and health.
Increased doses of Vitamins B12, Vitamin B6, and Folic Acid have been shown in clinical studies to support healthy levels of homocysteine in the body.
What are healthy Homocysteine levels?
The American Heart Association™ has indicated a reasonable goal should be less than 10 micromoles per liter. Other research suggests that optimal homocysteine levels should be less than 6 micromoles per liter, especially in high risk individuals.
NOTE: Product Packaging May Vary
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2021.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Fast-absorbing, aqueous formula designed to support the health of blood vessels. This formula provides high-potency liquid B-complex, that can help support healthy & normal homocysteine levels.
- Contains Full Spectrum fruit & vegetable extracts. This formula is ideal for the heart & supporting normal homocysteine levels, high potency B12, Folate & B6 are also helpful for other health goals.
- The specific balance of vitamins, their natural form in solution, and the technology used to produce Heartflow Super Bs sets it apart from other supplement options. Support healthy and normal homocysteine levels.
- Vitamins B12, B6 and Folic Acid all play a role in the function of normal homocysteine levels in the body. Homocysteine can also impact blood sugar levels, neurologic function and kidney function.
- Directions: 1 Ounce daily (30mL). Shake well before using. Recommendations: May combine with 8 ounces of water / juice. Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate after opening. Packaging may vary.
HeartFlow Super Bs - High Potency B9, B12 & B6
Ingredients: Purified water, natural flavors, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) (protect freshness), pyridoxine hydrochloride, inositol, malic acid, citric acid, stevia leaf extract, xanthan gum, folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, folic acid) methylcobalamin, pomegranate extract, grapeseed extract.
• Gluten & Lactose Free
• Diabetic Friendly
• No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
• Cold Blended
Adults: 1 serving daily (15 mL).
Shake well before using.
Recommendation: May combine with 8 ounces of liquid.
Storage: Avoid excessive heat. Refrigerate after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to ingredients. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have an ongoing medical condition, pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP T IGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Drug Interactions: Pyridoxine supplements should not be given to patients receiving levodopa because the action of this drug is antagonized by pyridoxine. However, pyridoxine may be used concurrently in patients receiving a preparation containing both carbidopa and levodopa. Concurrent use of phenytoin and methylfolate may result in decreased phenytoin effectiveness. Seek your health care professional’s advice.