Omega 9 Cooking Oil (32 oz)
Free shipping & best pricing
- New Customers: receive free shipping up to $7.95 on your first order and best pricing when you create your customer account. Click here to create your free customer account before you shop.
- Always Free Shipping: Already a customer? Simply create a convenient Repeat Delivery for the products you like and get free shipping on your order. You can easily change product selections or cancel anytime. Click here
Super Omega 9® Cooking Oil a premium blend of hexane-free, pure-pressed avocado and safflower oils, with a clean, delicate Omega 9 oil flavor that doesn't interfere with the flavor of food.
Super Omega 9 Premium Cooking Oil is the gourmet "Queen of Cooking Oils" exquisitely blended for taste and health. It is loaded with stable omega fatty acids that contribute to good health, similar to olive oil, so prominent in the healthy Mediterranean diet, without the taste of olive oil. The healthy fatty acids in this product promote heart health, support healthy cholesterol, and aid in improving lipid profiles, brain function, and hormonal balance.
Benefits of Essential Fatty Acids:
• Triggers metabolism and aids in natural fat loss*
• Helps boost antioxidants*
• Benefits cardiovascular system*
• Supports healthy skin and nails*
• Supports healthy joints*
• Benefits immune health*
• Supports neurological health*
Super Omega 9 is approximately 75% oleic acid (a monounsaturated omega 9 fatty acid) and is highly stable when heated—compared to polyunsaturated oils which degrade faster with heat. We're confident you'll think Super Omega 9 is the best cooking oil you've ever tried! It's a great addition to get your Omega 3-6-9 supplements!
EFAs contribute to good health, similar to olive oil, without the strong taste of olive oil. It actually brings out the wonderful flavor of the food it's being cooked with.
• Excellent for baking, frying, sautéing, grilling and deep frying!
• Use Omega 9 whenever you need to add cooking oil for recipes.
We don't know of any oils you can buy that are blended for their nutritive value, and for the flavor professional chefs demand. Now you can fry without guilt, get delicious results, and create a healthier you! Now you have the missing link for any home-cooked meal – Eniva Omega 9 Gourmet "Queen of Cooking Oils." So go ahead, fry it up!
Omega 9 Premium Cooking Oil is a healthy cooking oil composed of roughly 85% healthy monounsaturated and cis-cis polyunsaturated fats. It is approximately 75% oleic acid (a monounsaturated omega 9 fatty acid). Omega 9 also contains naturally occurring vitamin E. In addition, it has no cholesterol and is highly stable when heated – compared to polyunsaturated oils which degrade faster with heat.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2017.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Pressed and refined high oleic safflower oil, pressed and refined avocado oil.
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• Gluten Free
• Diabetic Friendly
• Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
• Cold Processed
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
Usage: Excellent for baking, frying, sautéing, grilling and deep frying.
To prevent oil spattering, wipe excessive water from food before adding to hot oil.
Wear eye protection.
Avoid excessive heating of oil.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Keep refrigerated upon receipt and after opening.
Note: When Omega 9 is refrigerated, it may turn cloudy due to the cold temperature. It will turn clear when it is brought to room temperature.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to components within product. Oil can catch fire if exposed to excessive heat or direct flame. Turn off heat source and cover to extinguish flame. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
A staple in our house!
Posted by Cathy in Colorado on Mar 5th 2016
This is such a great quality oil. We use it on so many things from salads to making the most amazing french toast on the planet....trust me! I'm using it now as we speak to baste some chicken and salmon on the grill. Delicious and with zero guilt!