Natural Health Probiotic+ (60 caps)
Free shipping & best pricing
- New Customers: receive free shipping up to $7.95 on your first order and best pricing when you create your customer account. Click here to create your free customer account before you shop.
- Always Free Shipping: Already a customer? Simply create a convenient Repeat Delivery for the products you like and get free shipping on your order. You can easily change product selections or cancel anytime. Click here
• Helpful bacteria aids balanced digestive and intestinal environments for proper nutrient absorption.*
• Assists health during occasional GI distress.*
• Supports bowel regularity.*
• Helps maintain colon health.*
• Encourages healthy beneficial bacteria.*
• Supports immune health.*
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2017.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, water.
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• Vegan Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
• Gluten Free
Directions: Adults: 2 capsules daily before mealtime, preferably in the morning. For occasional GI discomfort, may take 2 capsules hourly up to 4 hours.
Storage Directions: Best if refrigerated upon receipt and after opening. Avoid heat and moisture.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if you are allergic to any component found within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have ongoing medical conditions, pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Simply the Best!
Posted by Sandy on Feb 19th 2016
I have been using this probiotic for years. It is better (and less expensive) than anything in the health food stores. In addition to my regular daily use, I have given it to the people around me who have occasional stomach/intestinal upset because it works so fast.