Natural Sleep Packets (20 qty)
Free shipping & best pricing
- New Customers: Get Free Shipping on your very first order! Click here to create your free customer account before you shop. And, remember to enroll in Repeat Delivery to continue to get Free Shipping on your monthly order.
- Always Free Shipping: Already a customer? Simply create a convenient Repeat Delivery for the products you like and get free shipping on your order. You can easily change product selections or cancel anytime. Click here
Remember what mom would say as she tucked you into bed and gave your forehead a kiss? – "Sleep Tight!" That's exactly what you can do with Eniva's Natural Sleep supplement.*
This unique combination of nutrients provides a safe, natural and effective formula for healthy sleep.* It helps you move into a state of relaxation as you prepare to retire for the night, and then helps you easily fall asleep. It supports your body in achieving deep and restorative rest, but won’t leave you feeling groggy when you wake up.
Natural Sleep's specialized natural nutrients support the entire sleep cycle. Liquid formulations are regarded as providing high rates of absorption and effectiveness. Natural Sleep is a natural, non-addictive and non-habit forming sleep supplement.*
Natural Proprietary Ingredient Features
• Valerian Extract
• Chamomile Flower Extract
• Passion Flower Extract
• Lemon Balm Extract
• Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
• Diabetic friendly
Benefits of Eniva Natural Sleep
• Contains scientifically validated natural nutrients to support the ENTIRE sleep cycle and stays at work ALL-NIGHT long*
• NATURAL, NON-ADDICTIVE, and NON-HABIT forming
• GREAT TASTE
• The 1.7 ounce single serve packets are ideal for traveling, vacationing, or even just having next to your bedside table.
Sleep Cycle Difficulties
Contributors to poor sleep are many: Stress, work, poor diet, too much caffeine, alcohol and nicotine, to name a few. Managing our choices is the easiest way to help support our health. And while there are many over-the-counter and prescription medications that can help individuals get more sleep, many of these drugs can be addictive, and only work through sedation, not by supporting the natural sleep cycle.
8 in 10 people have some form of challenge with sleep.
Sleep may be more important than you think. Research shows sleep directly impacts*:
• Blood pressure
• Blood sugar
• Vascular health
• Cardiac performance
• Skin quality
• Sex drive
• Mental function
• Health, safety and longevity are all interrelated with sleep.*
Experience restful sleep tonight with Eniva Natural Sleep – the very finest in nutraceutical innovation for providing natural sleep support ingredients in liquid form.
Aqueous Stabilization™: Eniva's liquid proprietary nutrient stabilization process.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2018.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, citric acid, malic acid, natural flavors, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) [protects freshness], xanthan and/or guar gum, stevia leaf extract.
• Gluten Free
• No MSG
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• Diabetic Friendly
• Vegetarian Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
• Lactose Free
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
• Cold Processed
Directions: Adults: 1/2 to 1 packet 30 minutes before bed.
Timing: Take 30 minutes before bed.
Dosing: Take 1 ounce (2 servings on first night). Then, adjust between 1-2 servings per night as needed.
Shake before use.
Recommendations: Allow 6-8 hours for sleep. May combine with 8 ounces of water / juice.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate upon receipt and after opening.
Caution: Do not use this product while driving, operating machinery, or with excessive alcohol intake. Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to any components found within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have an ongoing medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. Isolated minerals or nutrients are best taken as part of a well balanced diet and broad supplement program. KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.