Eniva® JointZyme® is a joint supplement made from a nutritional enzyme support formula, containing specific nutritional components shown in clinical studies to support the normal and healthy function of joints as well as overall body health.*
• Papain is a very diverse and valuable enzyme, originating from unripe papayas, which supports proper digestion and promotes healthy joints.*
• Bromelain is a plant-based enzyme, sourced from the stems of pineapple, which helps break down long chains of proteins and provides relief from occasional, mild discomfort.*
• Protease Enzyme breaks down protein that is found in meats, nuts and cheese, helping the body sustain normal protein synthesis and other metabolic pathways.*
• Peptidase is an enzyme that plays an essential role in protein activation and cell regulation, as well as cleaving peptides and proteins; supports joint comfort.*
• Fungal Pancreatin is a vegan enzyme which helps to nourish the joints and support healthy cartilage, allowing the body to be cushioned and to move easily.*
• Rutin is a soluble plant pigment which helps promote healthy connective tissue; rutin is also a potent free-radical scavenger, which helps support a well-functioning capillary and vascular system.*
• Amylase Enzyme breaks down carbohydrates, starches,and sugars that are prevalent in potatoes, fruits, vegetables, and snack food.*
• Lipase Enzyme breaks down fat that is found in butter, cheese, and meat.*
Nature Based Approach
Enzymes in supplements for joints have been known for years to be effective in aiding the body to properly use the nutrients provided in food and other supplements. This is particularly helpful with regard to proper digestion. Equally as important, but not nearly as well known, is the fact that enzymes play a critical role in supporting the normal functioning of joints.*
Research shows that, in addition to other factors, undigested proteins and fats can form uric acid crystals that, in turn, get “caught” in joints. Enzymes support the healthy production of cytokines that aid healthy joints.*
Those Who May Benefit from JointZyme:
• Athletes looking to support joints during physical workouts*
• People who need extra support for healthy bones and joints*
• Those who need a healthy immune response*
• Those who seek good mobility, who may need to support normal ligament health*
Benefits of JointZyme:
• Ingredients that support the normal structure and function of joints*
• Supports flexibility and mobility of tendons, cartilage and ligaments*
• Facilitates normal protein balance to aid joint comfort*
• Aids capillary and vascular systems*
• High dose Bromelain and Papain concentrations
• Supports proper immune function and reaction*
• No animal derivatives
• No preservatives or artificial colors
pH Range Breakdown of JointZyme:
• Cellulase 3-7
• Hemicelluase 2-6
• Phytase 3-6
• Xylanase 2-9
• Amylase 4-10
• Lipase 3-10
• Protease 4-10
Aqueous Stabilization™: Eniva's liquid proprietary nutrient stabilization process.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2021.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- A joint supplement made from a nutritional enzyme formula, containing specific nutritional components that can support the normal and healthy function of joints as well as overall body health.
- Aid the body in cleaning up undigested food, debris and circulating immune complexes which can cause joints to become ocassionally irritated.
- Naturally supports the normal development, structure, function and health of skeletal systems, particularly joints and connective tissue, as well as immune and digestive function.
- JointZyme Ingredients: Papain Bromelain Protease Enzyme Peptidase Fungal Pancreatin Rutin Water Amylase Enzyme Lipase Enzyme.
- PH Range Breakdown of JointZyme: Cellulase 3-7 Hemicelluase 2-6 Phytase 3-6 Xylanase 2-9 Amylase 4-10 Lipase 3-10 Protease 4-10.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, vegetable stearic acid (vegetable fatty acid).
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• No Stimulants
• No Preservatives
• No Milk
• No Animal Derivatives
• Gluten Free
• Diabetic Friendly
• Vegetarian Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
Directions: Adults: 2 Capsules twice daily on an empty stomach. Always take with 8 ounces of water.
Storage Directions: Best if refrigerated upon receipt and after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if you are allergic to component within product. Do not take if you have existing ulcers. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have ongoing medical condition, pregnant, nursing or under the age of 14, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.