- Vibe 4
Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer.
However, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
- Laboratory Certified powerful antioxidant strength*
- Supports the health of cellular DNA*
- Helps the body counteract dangerous free radicals that can accelerate aging*
- Supports mental clarity and well-being*
- Promotes vital energy and stamina*
Selenium may reduce the risk of certain cancers.
Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms fo cancer. However, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
- Promotes overall body balance*
- Nourishes a healthy immune system*
- Supports vital organs and supports adrenal function*
- Nourishes lean muscle mass*
- Provides key nutrients needed for cellular cofactors*
As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, the addition of Folic Acid, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 may reduce the risk of vascular desease.*
The FDA evaluated the claim and found that, while it is known that diets low in sturated fat and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the claim is inconclusive.
- Supports proper function of the cardiovascular system*
- Helps support cholesterol health*
- Assists healthy homocysteine levels*
- Supports healthy pressure of blood within vessels*
- Supports energy production and red blood cell health*
Green Tea supports normal and healthy cellular replication.†
†Research studies referenced on file, Eniva Corp., 2007.
- Promotes healthy and strong collagen, skin and cartilage*
- Supports healthy and normal cellular replication*
- Promotes healthy bones and joint integrity*
- Nourishes healthy skin and hair*
- Nutritionally supports healthy blood vessels*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.