- The Path
> click here
Your wellbeing journey is like running a marathon or building a house. You must first prepare to accomplish your goal. This same concept holds true for the health of your body. Being properly prepared and “nutritionally conditioned” helps your body achieve its desired healthy state.* This must be done first for long-term success! Your body has “innate intelligence” and knows what to do when given the proper nutrition. We just need to give it that opportunity.
Nutrient and electrolyte intake has long been a cornerstone for the success of the world’s greatest athletes.* Eniva products provide a unique blend of minerals, vitamins, electrolytes, amino acids and protein to help the body optimize performance and maintain health.* Plus, the proprietary liquid design of specialized Eniva products enhance absorption of essential nutrients to help achieve peak conditioning, strength, speed and quicker athletic recovery.*
Get Going – Performance Supplements Take the Lead
It's easy to get started with Eniva! Here are a couple product packs that get you started and keep you going strong.
Achieving Homeostasis in the Body
At all times, the body’s main goal is to promote homeostasis. This is the body’s attempt to run efficiently as possible under all circumstances. When an individual undergoes stress, whether physical or mental, this balance can be disrupted. Eniva supplements are
designed for individuals who train and perform under high stress conditions. Targeted products help the body refuel it's energy stores, so it can adjust, maintain and achieve balance as it needs with intensity training and racing. In addition, the pH of the body is critical to performance. Body pH helps regulate the activity of different cellular receptors and the opening of ion channels. This is important for healthy body function and aids in the prevention of lactic acid build up. The importance of pH in the promotion of maintaining body homeostasis cannot be overlooked.
• Calcium is critical in body pH and for muscle contraction.*
• Chromium helps regulate blood sugar levels*
• Copper plays a key role in cardiovascular and circulatory health*
• Germanium has been shown to improve oxygen flow to the tissues of the body*
• Magnesium is needed for the production of ATP, the body’s energy molecule*
• Manganese supports airway, tendon, and joint health*
• Molybdenum promotes healthy enzyme levels for nutrient utilization*
• Potassium helps to maintain acid / base balance*
• Selenium is a strong anti-oxidant*
• Sodium plays a key role in regulating heartbeat and blood pressure*
• Sulfur is an essential component of vitamins: biotin, pantothenic acid, and thiamin, which play an important role in energy metabolism.*
• Zinc assists the body in the manufacturing and function of over 300+ enzymes*
• Vanadium assists in maintaining healthy sugar levels*
VItal Vitamins and Nutrients
• Glucosamine is an important building block needed to manufacture specialized cartilage components called glycosaminoglycans.*
• MSM contributes sulfur for protein synthesis and enzyme function to support tendons and cartilage.*
• Chondroitin is provides structure, holds nutrients and water, and assists nutrients to move through cartilage.*
• Vitamin C, a powerful anti-oxidant, supports the health of connective tissue, blood vessels, the immune system, and cellular repair*
• Vitamin B6 helps convert proteins, fats, and carbohydrates to energy on demand*
• Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the production of red blood cells and proper nervous system function*
• Malic Acid promotes energy production, endurance, and muscle health*
• Grape Seed Extract provides antioxidant support to counteract the effects of free radicals*
• Protein 100% WPI supports lean muscle mass development and reinforcement for muscles that are stressed or fatigued*
The Science Behind
Targeted Eniva products addresses several key components for peak performance:
1. Mineral (Electrolytes) and Vitamin Content
2. Body pH
3. Blood Sugar
4. Blood Volume
The body burns food, fats and nutrients (fuel) and creates energy in this process. The role of aiding in the metabolism of fat and carbohydrates as well as supporting blood sugar health is significant when it comes to helping re-energize the body. * When the body undergoes stress, it needs to repair, recover and prepare for the next round of exertion.
A hidden component for optimal performance is maintaining blood volume. It is key in:
~ Delivering Oxygen and Nutrients to Tissues
~ Carrying Away Waste and Heat
~ Maintaining Blood Pressure
As individuals sweat and fluids are lost, a decrease in blood volume occurs. Cardiac output, the quantity of blood pumped per unit of time, is dependent upon blood volume. A decrease in blood volume during intense athletic exertion causes the heart to work harder to maintain the same cardiac output. Fluid losses during exercise can also result in a decrease in the circulating blood volume and the overall water content of muscle cells. The outcome of these combined factors is fatigue, cramping and decreased performance.
Often, individuals have unique nutritional needs. The variety of Eniva sports performance supplements are designed to help athletes gain, maintain, and achieve an edge against the competition.*
Remember friends, if you have an immediate or serious health concern, please consult your personal medical professional. And, it is always recommended that you visit with your primary health care provider when you begin a supplementation program.
For additional product options and athletic support choices, please check out these additional product packs. > click here
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Marathon Runners – Editorial Image: © Nukcat / Dreamstime.com Tokyo Marathon