The Eniva Premium NATURAL SALON PACK provides a trio of body care essentials that pampers your skin and hair. And with safety in mind, you can rest easy knowing the Eniva formulas are free of toxic chemicals and do not contain harsh stripping cleansers. You'll delight in the luxurious formulas of gentle bubbling lather and the soothing aroma of botanicals.
- REFRESH Premium Natural Body Wash Learn more>
- REVEAL Premium Natural Shampoo Learn more>
- RESTORE Premium Natural Conditioner Learn more>
REFRESH Premium Natural Body Wash
REFRESH and awaken your body with this premium natural body wash. Spirited botanical extracts gently foam to wash away dirt and reenergize skin and hair, leaving you invigorated for the day.*
REVEAL Premium Natural Shampoo
REVEAL your hair's natural beauty with this botanically infused premium shampoo.You won't find any harsh preservatives or hair-stripping cleansers. Pure luxurious lather gently cleanses and nurtures hair with natural extracts and nourishing oils.
RESTORE Premium Natural Conditioner
RESTORE your hair's brilliance with this premium natural conditioner. Boost volume and restore moisture with exotic oils and extracts that nourish hair and scalp, leaving your hair silky, shiny and soft.
• No Parabens
• No Phthalates
• No MEA, TEA or DEA
• No Glycols or Aluminum
• No SLS or other Sulfates
• No Dyes or Artificial Fragrances
What all Breast Cancer-Aware Women and Loved Ones Need to Know...
Especially Those Who Must Avoid Toxic Products In or On Their Bodies
The following cancer-related or irritating ingredients are found in the majority of skin and body care products:
• Phalates – Research has linked phalates to cancer, birth defects and hormone disruption; also known as DEHP, DINP, BzBP, DBP, DEP or DMP.*
• DEA – shown in research to cause cancer in laboratory animals; TEA, MEA are chemically similar to DEA.*
• Diazolidinyl Urea or Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate – a formaldehyde releaser used as a preservative; formaldehyde is a known human carcinogen.*
• PFCs - Of
ten hidden in the words "fluoro" or "perfluoro", these chemicals have caused cancer in rats, may cause birth defects, and may damage the thyroid and immune systems.*
• SLSs – Known as sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate, these are common ingredients in skin care products to produce "suds or foam" but they may cause mutagenic activity in the body; commonly found in engine degreasers!*
• Mineral Oil – Believe it or not, mineral oil is a petroleum-derived ingredient; it is often contaminated with toxic petro-chemicals.*
• Propylene Glycol – This is a main ingredient found in anti-freeze in your car! Unfortunately it is also found in many body care products. Research shows it can be damaging to your kidneys, liver, and skin.*
• Artificial Colors – Often shown as "D&C" or "FD&C," these chemicals have been linked to skin irritation and allergic reactions; may also worsen skin conditions such as eczema.*
• Artificial Fragrances – many contain petro-chemicals, which contain contaminants.*
At Eniva We Are Committed to:
Safety... life-enhancing products that can be trusted.
Quality... only the highest quality and pure ingredients combined with quality assurance in manufacturing.
Effectiveness... innovative formulas based in science that produce real results.
Core to our values is the passion we have to help people experience a lifetime of vibrant and abundant health. The Eniva Natural Body Care product line delivers on the promise of healthier solutions for daily living.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxy sultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Hexapeptide-11, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Biotin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Guar Hydroxy prop yltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Phenoxy ethanol, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil.
Directions: Apply REVEAL shampoo to wet hair, lather, rinse thoroughly. Repeat for best results. Use with RESTORE conditioner.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hexapeptide-11, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Agave Americana Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Chamomile) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopherol, Keratin Amino Acids, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil.
Directions: After using REVEAL botanical shampoo, rinse well. Massage RESTORE conditioner into hair and leave on for at least one minute. Rinse thoroughly. For damaged hair, leave on for up to fifteen minutes.
REFRESH BODY WASH
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanathus (Lemongrass) Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Guar Hydroxypropyl trimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil.
Directions: Apply REFRESH body wash to wet wash cloth, work into lather and apply to body. Repeat if necessary.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.