Immune Support Multi Minerals (32 oz)
Free shipping & best pricing
- New Customers: receive free shipping up to $7.95 on your first order and best pricing when you create your customer account. Click here to create your free customer account before you shop.
- Always Free Shipping: Already a customer? Simply create a convenient Repeat Delivery for the products you like and get free shipping on your order. You can easily change product selections or cancel anytime. Click here
Eniva® Cell-Ready Immune Support™ Liquid Concentrate mineral supplement supports a healthy immune system.* A synergistic blend of bio-available minerals, Immune Support helps maintain well-being even when your body experiences day-to-day challenges.*
Eniva Cell-Ready Immune Support is a specialized mineral blend to help support the body's immune system.* Immune Support utilizes Eniva's proprietary Solutomic™ technology to provide superior mineral nutrition for maximum effectiveness.*
The minerals in Immune Support help sustain the immune system's complicated network of organs, cell tissues, and chemicals for:
• Healthy and efficient functioning of body processes*
• A proper balance of antioxidant agents*
• Enhanced feelings of energy and vitality*
How Immune Support Works
Eniva Cell-Ready Immune Support mineral supplement ensures a proper balance of essential nutrients, thereby enhancing the immune system.* Immune Support helps you replenish needed minerals to promote normal functioning of immune-boosting cells and contribute to feelings of enhanced vibrancy and stamina.*
The Science Behind Immune Support
• Boron plays a role in the body to aid in the absorption of calcium and magnesium. It may also contribute to the elevation of estrogen and testosterone in healthy post-menopausal women. Boron may also help convert vitamin D to its active form, aiding the absorption of calcium.*
• Calcium performs numerous vital functions throughout the body. It plays a role in facilitating the secretion of certain hormones and hormone releasing factors, and promotes cell membrane permeability, making it easier for the passage of compounds in and out of cells.*
• Chromium is a trace element essential to the metabolism of lipids, glucose, and insulin. It has been found to promote healthy glucose tolerance, and may be involved in the body's normal sensitivity to insulin. Because of its role in these very critical biologic processes, chromium has been implicated to help promote the normal functioning of many body systems.*
• Copper is a component of the protein ceruloplasmin and the enzyme copper-zinc superoxide dismutase, both of which inhibit free radical formation. The protein ceruloplasmin is an acute phase reactant, meaning that as "insults" to the body accumulate, ceruloplasmin will also increase in direct proportion to help promote healthy immune status. Copper also is a vital component of the human enzyme copper-zinc superoxide dismutase, another potent antioxidant.*
• Germanium has been indicated to promote healthy oxygen flow to tissues and normal functioning of immune-boosting cells. Many view germanium as a substance to help maintain healthy balance of bodily function.*
• Iron is an element that can help promote a healthy and efficient immune system. It is a component of enzymes found within immune cells that chew up foreign substances. Iron is also involved in the entire process of respiration. It is needed for oxidative phosphorylation and is a key component in hemoglobin.*
• Magnesium is essential for every major biological process. It is necessary for the metabolism of glucose, production of cellular energy, and the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins. Magnesium's role in cellular reproduction is key in maintaining healthy levels of immune-related cells during an immune challenge.*
• Manganese possesses antioxidant properties and is involved in protein, fat, and energy metabolism. Manganese is also a component of the immune-related enzyme, superoxide dismutase.*
• Phosphorus is the body's source for phosphate. Phosphate is busiest while at work in the soft tissues where it helps create and manage energy, synthesize protein, fat, and carbohydrates, and even helps contract muscles, including the beating heart. Phosphate is also essential for stimulating hormone production and creating conditions that allow the body to utilize the B vitamins. Phosphorus even helps to maintain the body's pH. Phosphorus is also a constituent of nucleic acids, the holders of genetic information for the body.
• Selenium is a mineral that has been strongly implicated in promoting health. A crucial enzyme in promoting health in the face of free radicals is glutathione peroxidase, which contains selenium in each of its four active sites.*
• Zinc is essential for maintaining normal cell-mediated immune function. It is critical for the formation and activity of many enzymes and cells that play roles in the maintenance of a healthy immune system. It is also critical to other enzymes that promote a healthy free radical balance in the body.*
Solutomic®: An advanced form of mineral ions in solution for enhanced absorption and body use.
The purer the water the more efficiently minerals are activated into their electrically charged ionic state. Eniva uses OHM® water (multi-step purified water) in a unique proprietary process at Eniva's government-inspected manufacturing facility, yielding an advanced aqueous form of copper ions (Solutomic) in sparkling clear solution for quicker absorption than tablets or capsules which must first dissolve in the digestive system before being absorbed.
Aqueous Stabilization™: Eniva's liquid proprietary nutrient stabilization process.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2017.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, zinc sulfate, magnesium chloride, phosphoric acid, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) (protect freshness), manganese chloride, sodium borate, calcium chloride, citric acid, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, chromium chloride, sodium selenate.
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• No Stimulants
• Gluten Free
• Diabetic Friendly
• Vegetarian Vegan & Friendly
• No Fish Ingredients
• Lactose Free
• No Irradiation
• No Pasteurization
• Cold Processed
Directions: Adults: 2 teaspoons 3 times daily. Take with food. Shake well before using.
Recommendations: May combine with 8 ounces of water / juice
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate after opening.
Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to components found within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have an ongoing medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. Isolated minerals or nutrients are best taken as part of a well balanced diet and broad supplement program. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.